Woody Brown Finish imparts a beautiful light brown to wood finish on Steel & Iron. It can be used on a wide variety of steel parts such as furniture, railings, iron works, architectural steel, panel boards, decorative works, signs, sculpture and structural steel.
Cold rolled or mild steel is preferred, since hot rolled steel must have its mill scale removed by sanding or by de-scaling prior to application.
Steel Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Steel Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush Woody Brown on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas.
- Let Part sit for 30 Seconds- 1 Minute.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no Patina remains on surface.
- Air Dry.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
Brush N Clean
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|