Black Patina CB imparts a black Finish upon Brushing or Dipping.
Brass and Copper Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 or Brush N Clean to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush Black Patina CB on Surface until the entire Surface is covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas.
- Let Part sit for 30 Seconds- 1 Minute. Brushing more solution on the part will darken the finish if desired.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no Patina remains on surface.
- Air Dry. Use Fine Steel Wool to Highlight and Buff the surface if a lighter Gun Metal finish is desired.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner or Brush N Clean Metal Cleaner
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|