Turquoise Blue Patina imparts a Cool Blue Finish on Brass and Copper
Brass and Copper Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 or Brush N Clean to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush Turquoise Blue on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas.
- Let Part sit for at least 1 Hour. Parts must be dry before sealing. Let the part sit for 12 hours to ensure a dry surface and no patina remains unreacted on the part.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner or Brush N Clean Metal Cleaner
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|