Rainbow Brass RB-11 imparts an multi-colored finish of Reds, Browns, Blues and Purples on Brass or Copper.
Brass Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Selectively Brush or Sponge Rainbow Brass RB-11 on Surface.
- Let Part sit for 1-2 Minutes.
- After Desired Finish , stop the reaction by rinsing with water. Ensure no Patina remains on surface.
- Air Dry.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner
- Acrylaq-1000 High-Gloss Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|