NR-11 imparts an Orange Rust Finish upon Brushing or Dipping.
Brass or Copper Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 or BRUSH N CLEAN to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush NR-11 on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas.
- Let Part sit for 1-2 hours to for an orange finish to develop. For better results, let the part sit for 12 hours to fully develop. Rinse with water and air dry the part.
- When part is completely dry and the rusting is complete, Seal the surface with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|