Black Patina CB2 imparts a Dark Black Finish upon Brushing or Dipping.
Brass and Copper Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 or Brush N Clean to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush Black Patina CB2 on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas. Keep brushing more Solution on part until it starts to darken.
- Let Part sit for 30 Seconds- 1 Minute.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no Patina remains on surface.
- Air Dry.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner or Brush N Clean Metal Cleaner
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|