Yellow Orange Rust imparts a Yellow to Orange Rust Finish upon Brushing or Dipping.
Steel Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Steel Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush the Yellow Orange Rust Patina on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas.
- Let Part sit for 1-2 Hours for the Rust to develop. For better results, let the part sit for up to 12 hours. Longer timings produce more orange tones. Rinse with water to halt the reaction when the desired color tone results.
- When part is completely dry and the rusting is complete, Seal the surface with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximlately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|