Stainless Steel Parts should be thoroughly sanded prior application.
- Prepare the Stainless Steel by sanding or grinding the surface.
- Rinse/ Clean off any dirt or oils on your part with water.
- Brush Gun Metal Gray SS10on the Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas.
- After the surface is fully covered, gently tap the surface with the brush to even out the black tone.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no Patina remains on surface.
- Air Dry.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- Orbital Sander, Palm Sander, Sandblaster, or grinder.
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|