Steel Etch imparts an aggressive Rust Finish upon Brushing or Dipping.
Steel Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Steel Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 to degrease and descale.
- Brush Steel etch on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas. Immediately upon brushing/dipping, a dull gray tone will develop
- Let Part sit for 3-5 days to develop an aggressive rust finish.
- When part is completely dry and the rusting is complete, Seal the surface with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|