Reddish Brown imparts a Brown or Oriental Steel Finish upon Brushing or Dipping.
Steel Parts should be thoroughly cleaned and prepped prior to usage.
- Prepare the Steel Surface by brushing SURCLEAN-400 to degrease and descale.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no cleaning solution remains on surface.
- Brush Reddish Brown on Surface until Surface is entirely covered. Pay attention to edges and hard to reach areas. Initially a pink/red finish develops. Add more Solution to your surface and brush vigorously until part beings to darken. After darkening begins, let the part sit.
- Let Part sit for 30 Seconds- 1 Minute.
- Rinse with Water. Ensure no Patina remains on surface.
- Air Dry.
- Seal Patina with an appropriate Lacquer for Metal.
Recommended Ancillary Products:
- SURCLEAN-400 Metal Conditioner
- Acrylaq-1045 FLAT Lacquer for Metal
Square Footage : Approximlately 90-100 Square Feet Per Gallon
|8 oz Bottle||6-8|
|4 Gallon Case||360-400|
|5 Gallon Bucket||450-500|